- Megatech stands for state-of-the-art technology, quality products and passionate experts. Our name says it all when around 2,200 employees in 9 countries around the world work closely with a large number of automobile manufacturers on perfect technical solutions.
- Our main focus: automotive interiors Our goal: continuous growth – preferably with experts like you. Because in order to become better, more professional and more successful in the future, we are looking for true professionals. Of course, we expect a lot from you. But in return we also have a lot to offer:
We’re looking for YOU for our Tech Center located in Amorebieta, Bizkaia.
- Support product Engineering in the development process to secure automation in production
- Supervise, discuss, and explain the best possible Automation solutions after checking feasibility, reliability and cost in RFQ’s, Engineering and Plant efficiency optimizations
- Develop digital solutions to support the operations to improve Safety, Quality and Efficiency
- Define and align the specific automation & digital standards (Equipment and Software) with plants and central functions
- Specify, freeze and accept the machines automation, electrical/pneumatic and safety studies
- Investigate, evaluate and introduce the latest automation & digital concepts available on the market
- Control and supervise automation & digital instructions for suppliers to follow the Megatech Standards and optimal economical, technical, and timing solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical filed preferred (Engineer, industrialization, Technology, Plastic, Automotive…)
- 5+ year special knowledge/experience in Automation specially for Equipment/tool design, construction/build and software solution
- Deep knowledge/experience in electric and pneumatics
- Deep knowledge/experience in safety and CE requirements
- Deep knowledge/experience of software, programming (PLC, Robot..)
- Deep knowledge/experience of Industrial IT networks, OPC Server …
- Basic programming ability
- experience in Automotive Interiors projects and launches preferred
- Process FMEA´s knowledge (training will be applied if required)
- English spoken and written
- Interesting work in a multinational environment – Possibility of professional development – Opportunity to work in a new technology environment – Great opportunities for self-fulfilment – Flexible working hours – Special rate in private medical insurance – Full-time
Would you like to get to know the automotive industry and would you like to grow with us? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively via our online form. We look forward to hearing from you.