- Megatech stands for state-of-the-art technology, quality products and passionate experts. Our name says it all when around 2,200 employees in 9 countries around the world work closely with a large number of automobile manufacturers on perfect technical solutions.
- Our main focus: automotive interiors Our goal: continuous growth – preferably with experts like you. Because in order to become better, more professional and more successful in the future, we are looking for true professionals. Of course, we expect a lot from you. But in return we also have a lot to offer:
We’re looking for YOU for our Tech Center located in Amorebieta, Bizkaia.
- Develop quality assurance system according to customers requirements and certification bodies (IATF, ISO, CCC…)
- Manage the system of quality assurance and environment
- Direct, coordinate and supervise the team of quality development and Metrology functions.
- Direct and coordinate visits to customers and suppliers
- Submit improvement plans and objectives in customers (knowledge of customer requirements)
- Determine needs of staff, training, investment…
- Define the quality in new projects team
- Manage the non-quality costs
- Managing customers complaints
- Conduct audits to suppliers
- Piloting and verify the establishment of corrective actions
- Participate in external audits of organisms of certification and customers
- Coordinate and participate in internal audits (process, product)
- YOUR PROFILE:
- Industrial engineer or technician depending on experience and/or curriculum
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Training in audits (System, process and product)
- Reference expertise of quality (ISO/IATF, etc., in its last edition in force)
- English, desirable french or german
- Availability to travel
- Development of people.
- Interesting work in a multinational environment – Possibility of professional development – Opportunity to work in a new technology environment – Great opportunities for self-fulfilment – Flexible working hours – Special rate in private medical insurance – Full-time
Would you like to get to know the automotive industry and would you like to grow with us? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively via our online form. We look forward to hearing from you.