- Megatech stands for state-of-the-art technology, quality products and passionate experts. Our name says it all when around 2,200 employees in 9 countries around the world work closely with a large number of automobile manufacturers on perfect technical solutions.
- Our main focus: automotive interiors Our goal: continuous growth – preferably with experts like you. Because in order to become better, more professional and more successful in the future, we are looking for true professionals. Of course, we expect a lot from you. But in return we also have a lot to offer:
We’re looking for YOU for our Tech Center located in Amorebieta, Bizkaia.
- You are in charge of product development from project award phase through to SOP.
- You perform the continuous part feasibility analyses (verifying the basic mould feasibility – all movements and demouldings) associated with the product Amfe.
- You validate the technical and technological solutions with the help of the other product technicians or specific TC experts in the technical reviews.
- You monitor the incidences of modifications (internal and external) and look for the most favourable solution.
- You prepare the technical documentation (verifying the basic mould feasibility – all movements and demouldings) necessary for product modifications to the quality technician, process and also the mould technician can negotiate the planning and economic cost.
- Technical or industrial engineer (mechanic design, plastic engineer) or experience in a similar position at least 3 years
- English, and desirable language from the customer
- 3-5 years experience in a similar function – having made several complet developments in automotive in the part of design
- Knowledge of Coretools: FMEA, SPC, APQP
- Interesting work in a multinational environment – Possibility of professional development – Opportunity to work in a new technology environment – Great opportunities for self-fulfilment – Flexible working hours – Special rate in private medical insurance – Full-time
Would you like to get to know the automotive industry and would you like to grow with us? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively via our online form. We look forward to hearing from you.