- Megatech stands for state-of-the-art technology, quality products and passionate experts. Our name says it all when around 2,200 employees in 9 countries around the world work closely with a large number of automobile manufacturers on perfect technical solutions.
- Our main focus: automotive interiors Our goal: continuous growth – preferably with experts like you. Because in order to become better, more professional and more successful in the future, we are looking for true professionals. Of course, we expect a lot from you. But in return we also have a lot to offer:
We’re looking for YOU for our Tech Center located in Amorebieta, Bizkaia.
In technical purchasing, you take care of the procurement of tools & equipment’s & components in the project phase. You are in close contact with our development department, project management and suppliers to ensure the supply situation and maintain the high quality of the delivered products.
You work independent in cooperation with the project teams with regard to project-specific requirements in bidding and award process. The tasks includes supplier management,where you take care of price and contract negotiations, as well as the conclusion of contracts with suppliers.
- Obtaining offers and conducting price and condition negotiations
- Purchasing of components, standard and catalogue parts, metal finishing and surface treatments
- Create and analyze price comparisons for internal sourcing releases (Supplier Sourcing Committee)
- Supplier nomination by meeting the targets, project budget requirements and expected timeline
- Organize and lead kick-off meetings, Workshops, Tech Review & Tech Days with suppliers
- Request for quotations and Negotiations of Engineering Change Requests (ECR’s)
- Create, complete, manage and update contracts (Letter of nomination, Tooling Contract, etc.)
- Support and identify cost optimization measures in the Tooling, Peripherals & Equipment’s area as well for purchasing components
- Acquisition management (RFQs, Calculation & Estimation) and support the sales team for cost evaluation for Tools, Peripherals & Equipment’s
- Drive cost reduction, process improvement projects and support the profitability of the projects by Identifying and implementing potential savings
- Bachelor’s/Master degree from an accredited university or college
- At least 3 years of experience in purchasing or technical department. Ideally Automotive Tier 1 or OEM and professional technical experience in injection tools, peripherals & equipment’s relevant in the automotive interior systems industry
- Exceptional technical & negotiating skills with proven experience
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and communication skills
- General knowledge of purchasing standards, policies, procedures, and Sourcing management philosophy
- Fluent in English and Spanish both written and spoken is required /additionally German & Portuguese is a plus
- Strong team player and the ability to take initiatives
- Flexible and adaptable to constantly changing project requirements
- Availability to travel
- Interesting work in a multinational environment – Possibility of professional development – Opportunity to work in a new technology environment – Great opportunities for self-fulfilment – Flexible working hours – Special rate in private medical insurance – Full-time
Would you like to get to know the automotive industry and would you like to grow with us? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively via our online form. We look forward to hearing from you.